Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the Last Prediction

Here are my predictions from the beginning of the year. Lets see how I did?



AFC:
Ravens - 1st seed - Patriots - Close but no cigar!
Colts - 2nd seed - Steelers - Close but no cigar!
Patriots - 3rd seed - Indianapolis - Close but no cigar!
Raiders - 4th seed - Kansas City - Well, I don't know I think Al Davis rhetoric has completely fried my brain.

AFC Wild Cards:
Titans - Baltimore - Hmmm....
Jets - Jets - Cigar!!!

Truth to be told, I guessed 4 of the 6 teams in the playoffs! Not too bad.

NFC:
Packers - 1st seed - Atlanta - Never saw Atlanta coming!
Saints - 2nd seed - Chicago - This was possible.
Eagles - 3rd seed - Philly - Bingo!
Cardinals - 4th seed - Seattle - Way off here. But then again, who would of ever of guessed.

NFC Wild Cards:
Giants - New Orleans - I didn't think the Saints would slip this far.
Redskins - Green Bay - The Pack had alot of injuries and still made it to the dance.

3 of 6.

Total: 7 of 12

I stayed above .500

Prediction for the Superbowl:
Jets to play the Packers

Jets take the lead early. Jets lose a major player on offense. Packers make a big come back and then go into the lead. Jets kick a 45+ field goal in final seconds and miss the game winning kick.
Packers 28 - Jets 27

No comments:

Post a Comment